1. Conflict. War in the mind involves inner conflicts, it shows up as conflicting thoughts, beliefs, and desires.
2. Violence. The use of harsh and negative self-talk and thoughts harm your psyche.
3. Destruction. War in the mind leads to self-destructive behaviors.
4. Fear. War in the mind creates a sense of fear and insecurity within you, linked to self-doubt and anxiety.
5. Strategy. War in the mind involves the need to develop strategies and coping mechanisms to overcome negative thoughts and challenges.
6. Loss. War in the mind results in a loss of self-confidence and a loss of opportunities due to self-imposed limitations.
7. Division. War in the mind creates a divide between your true potential and the limitations imposed by negative thinking patterns.
8. Power struggle. War in the mind centers around the inner struggle for control over your thoughts and emotions.
9. Self-Reflection. War in the mind brings about self-reflection and the need to examine your thought patterns and beliefs.
10. Consequences. War in the mind has consequences on your mental and emotional well-being, affecting your overall happiness and fulfillment.