Things I Want To Talk To My Company Owner About
I have a meeting with the owner of my company this week and I where I would like to ask him to mentor me so I can contribute to the development of the company more.
1. There have been a lot of changes in the business lately and I want to know what I should focus on most to help develop the business
2. Have you ever mentored someone before?
3. What is your long term vision for the business?
4. I have worked for the business for a few year now in operations, do you think it is a good idea if I connect with marketing about writing some blog posts about my subject matter expertiece
Marketing could use more resources. Was thinking once a month or so writing an article/tweet/video/podcast. Something to contribute to the development of this department.
5. I have my bachelors in finance, if the business ever needs to raise money or pitch itself I would be happy to be an advocate
Would love the chance to get involved in the financial growth of the business somehow. Not a full time position, but building up this department.