Things I Wish I Could Have Done With My Father
My father passed away in 2000. Father's Day is coming up, and I'm feeling wistful.
1. Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro
He told me he always wanted to do this. I guess it was his bucket list item.
2. Co-owned a sailboat
I thought this would be fun. We had a small catamaran at our cottage, but I was thinking of something larger you could overnight in, and sail across Lake Ontario.
3. Met my kids
4. Met my wife
5. Known That My Mother Would Have Had Him For Company and Help
6. Attended My Kids' School Performances
Winter Concerts, Talent Shows
7. Attended My Kids' Athletic Competitions
Gymnastics meets, soccer games, etc.
8. Hung Out With My In-Laws
9. Have Him Comfort Me Through Tough Times
10. Have His Advice In Home Buying
He was a Real Estate Agent/Broker and his advice would have been invaluable.