10 Things that people seem to be interested in learning on Reddit
1. Short Lists
The most engagement occurs on small chunk-sized responses. Then long written deeper analysis. It's like giving key insight I got to go.
I think this is why NotePD has such a valuable format. People can digest a short powerful list vs long prose.
2. Productivity Tools
3. Topic: How to be more productive and have more focused
4. Topic: How to deal with procrastination
5. Topic: How to be more articulate
6. Topic: How to be more confident
7. Topic: How to be better at critical thinking
How to think faster on my feet, How to siphon through media manipulation
8. Topic: How to be detail oriented
9. Top: How to deal with stress
Maintain composure during an argument, How to respond when someone is being belligerent to you