Top 10 Job Interview Questions and Your Response
1. What's the most important aspect of your current/previous job?
Coordinating with different people, offices, and agencies/companies.
2. Why did you apply for this job?
It was an opportunity to pursue an interest and make a contribution in this industry.
3. How will this job move you closer to your goals?
Will enable be to learn new things about this industry and make a contribution to this company's goals/mission.
4. What do you think is the most important aspect of this job you are applying for?
Making my team better and more effectice in achieving the company's mission.
5. What is the biggest challenge you have had to overcome in your current or previous job?
Difficult or unreasonable people.
6. Tell us how you have dealt with a difficult person?
Identify their actual goal or purpose, see if you can help them fulfill that goal, or direct in another way to do so, with minimal investment or impact on what you and your team needs to accomplish.
7. There is no new employee orientation, how would you figure out what you need to know?
List the basic things that I think I need to know, ingratiate myself quickly with those I will be working with the most, find the experts in the things I need to know and seek guidance.
8. What does work/life balance mean to you?
Having clear priorities, being flexible in pursuing them, understanding other people's priorities, and helping each other pursue each others priorities.
9. What do you like most about this industry?
How it makes a contribution to making the world a better place.
10. What questions do you have for us?
How and why is the position for which I'm interviewing become available?