Topics That Are Distracting Me Right Now
I'm at a very busy season in my life right now, and I hope that come September I will be able to devote some research and reading time to some of these topics or clear them from my head.
1. Personal Knowledge Management Methods
Zettelkasten, Second Brain,...?
2. Personal Knowledge Management Platforms
3. MAID (Medically Assistance In Dying)
Not for me! But it is a topic I am concerned with and its implementation in Canada is problematic. I may have to write to my representative.
4. Monetizing Content
Premium NotePD Lists, Better engagement on Medium, Steemit or other Crypto-based social media.
5. Ski To Sea Relay
I've always wanted to do one of these ultimate multisport events. https://skitosea.com/
6. Buy/Sell vs Rent
The current Real Estate Market is in flux.
7. D&D 5th edition
Getting familiar for an upcoming game, eh @IceRigger ?
8. Goal Setting and Planning in my Bullet Journal
9. Burnout Recovery
I've gotten some targeted ads for plans to recover from burnout, and I know I'm not recovered from the damage done by the pandemic.
10. How To Better Filter, Curate, Control and Limit my Social Media Consumption
So that I don't get so frazzled and scattered going forward.