1. "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: ways to reduce plastic pollution" - It's important to first try to reduce the amount of plastic we use overall.
2. "Bring your own bag:reducing plastic waste from store bought goods" - This is a way to reduce the amount of plastic packaging that you buy when shopping.
3. "At home recycling: what plastics can and cannot be recycled"-Many people don't realize that not all plastics can be recycled, so this would help educate people on what they should and shouldn't recycle.
4. "Supporting businesses that are reducing their reliance on plastic "- Voting with your wallet by supporting businesses who are using less plastic helps encourage others to do the same.
5. "Litter pick-up days: helping clean up our community one day at a time"- This is a great way to get involved in your community and help reduce the amount of litter, including plastic, in your area.