Weekly discoveries = "everything is connected" or ripple effect of inspirations
Memba Dirk Gently detective agency?
Hey, how awesome it is to be exploring ideas 💡 other share, NotePD and Twitter are the best platforms to help great minds 'meet' and get inspired. It is journey, daily, weekly... we are totally blessed to live in this Era...
1. Actually, it was Maggie Chen post on Twitter that inspired me to re-watch the 5yr old Ted Talk by Jia... she describes her 1 wk in Amsterdam placticing a Rejection challenge and you never know the outcome)))... so inspirational
@JamesAltucher might be a great idea for one of your podcasts?
2. Learning from Rejection experience
3. Discovering people is awesome, latest was Sohil Bloom. AND, not be underestimated the precious audience publishing on NotePd! Reading daily, kudos all
4. My Latest April Book read
Mathematical Mindsets by Jo Boaler, Carol Dweck - Foreword on Audible. https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/1515949915?source_code=ASSOR150021921000R
Thought provoking. Growth mindset to leverage curiocity in subject.
5. @MrOTG - so much like your sharing your posts and ideas ! 💡 multicultural teams ... going from anonymous to public profile is very brave !! 👏
@younes - i am your reader now as well ! Thank you
6. "Bear market" #crypto ... this time i feel much more confident for 2022- 24 ( compared to 2018-2020 as a complete newbie)... all thanks to having discovered great people and projects. Teams, solid idea and Fundamentals are key.
7. #work. Few challenges to think of :
- if one feels stuck, is changing a role better vs taking time to re- charge and learn?
- in a corporate matrix world, what are the best ways to boost productivity?
- continue with Kaizen principle !!!
8. Love the idea by @JamesAltucher reading stuff on several topics in parallel ( i do practice this as well naturally), then reflecting on fresh thought could lead to an unexpected realization.:)
9. Blitzscaling = speed vs perfection, awesome read by Chris Yeh
Drorand 3 more liked this