WHAT ARE 10 NATIONAL DEVELOPMENTS THAT WOULD PROBABLY HELP BUILD A STRONGER NATION?
Ok, so I'm too political, but isn't it time we start coming to terms with are lack of doing nothing?
1. Might more nuclear power plants help ease the scarcity of power?
2. Couldn't we use water from Alaska piped down to our mainlands, Pres. John F. Kennedy proposed this ?
3. Isn't it time to reach out to Mexico to adjoin our nations into one, Amerexcus?
4. Shouldn't we stop using voting machines and corruptible voting practices?
5. What about really looking into hydrogen power as auto, and home power? Since it's readily available from water.
6. Wouldn't a 10 page limit for any proposed laws be useful, since then Congress could read the law before they passed it with their vote?
7. Gender, race, religion but not personalty differences are being taught to children, why not the focus of MBTI, 5 Wisdoms, and Enneagram profiles, even 6MS?
8. We don't need to be indifferent of demanding that every able bodied person perform 2 years of gov. service, before they're 30, do we?
9. If every state, had to make a 25 year purpose plan how they will help unite this nation, wouldn't it help us all see the light?
10. Let's reduce civil unrest, nullify politicization of gov. agency, stop attacks on family, and bolster communities, probably by grass roots, is it any wonder we are being divided by large institutional forces instead?
11. How come we don't have these 2 new laws? One making it a felony to come into our country illegally. The other giving 2/3 of Congress the authority to vote down any Pres. Executive Order.
Chantelleand 1 more liked this