What are some healthy dinners that can be prepared in under 10 minutes?
I think your cooking time duration speed can be decreased if you have the following kitchen appliances 1) Toaster Oven 2) Airfryer 3) Instapot and of course your handy 4) Microwave. I can't guarantee 10 minutes, but they definitely hold down the time.
1. Salmon can be easily cooked in an airfryer with Brussel sprouts
Sprinkle your seasoning on the salmon - I like Penzeys Non Salt seasonings. I highly recommend them
2. Chicken Wings or Drumsticks in the Airfryer
Pour barbecue sauce or your favorite sauce and airfry them
3. Pasta can be cooked in 14 minutes
Use your fasta pasta cooker at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000YT2XOI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Then pour on Spaghetti sauce
4. Baked potato in the microwave
Add hummas, Black beans and salsa.
5. Buy frozen vegetables and cook those in the microwave with butter and cheese
6. Kimchi Grilled Cheese
Just trust me on this one. https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1019879-kimchi-grilled-cheese
7. Chicken Soup / Any soup
Put vegetables/ meat/ onion and seasoning and garlic then turn on your insta pot. Instapots are lovely.