What are things you enjoy doing that you are internally motivated to do?
Basically I'm internally motivated to passively consume things.
1. Read good self help books
2. Read interesting articles on culture, history, and institutions
This used to include politics, but the Trump era has turned me off from that subject
3. Gaze at art that I find beautiful and compelling art
This is mostly realist, academic, renaissance, baroque art, etc.
4. Watch thought, interesting TV shows
Most recent have been Ted Lasso, Atlanta, and Normal People
5. Watch podcasts of people with interesting things to say
Most recent has been podcasts of the comedian Godfrey
6. Watch sports talk shows
Shows like First Things First, Undisputed, The Herd, Speak for Yourself on FS 1 and Get Up and First Take on ESPN