What do I believe to be true that might in fact be completely wrong?
1. Red is Red
I asked a friend, "What is the color of my hair?" He said green. It was red (at the time 😁). I followed up with - you mean green like grass. Yep, green like grass. Not everyone "sees" color in the same way as you
2. People are weird
Or, maybe, it's just me
3. Bad things come in threes
No wait, this is really true
4. Politicians are voted in by the people, for the people
Or is it the money that backs them — that inundates us with ads —that manipulates us to vote —for a made-up persona of the real person
5. At the end of the meeting, everyone is clear about their action items
This one tricks me, every time!
6. If my spouse dies, I'll be completely lost
This might be true. Only time will tell
7. A new computer will help me write more
If that were true, I'd be very prolific. But I believe it every time a cool new Apple Mac comes out.
8. My husband's kids will take care of me in my old age (after he is gone)
9. Friends and family love my dinner parties
Or is it all the wine we drink?
10. I'll never stop working
The day I retired, I never looked back.