What does a perfect day look like to you?
A slow, cold, and rainy Monday in Tokyo.
I will start with a light list.
1. Wake up at 5:00 AM naturally and meditate
2. Go for a run and a swim at the beach
3. Journal and write for my up coming book
4. Make breakfast for my family and eat together
5. Deep work on my 3 goals for the year - including running my company remotely
6. Go for a walk to think
7. Give a talk or a lecture about a topic I am passionate about
8. Read - a book or curated articles, or research
9. Spend time with my family
10. Get 7-8h good night's sleep
Drorand 4 more liked this