What is the one thing that, if you focused on it exclusively, would change your life the most in 10 years and 10 reasons how it would impact you
Identifying an ideal piece of waterfront property for my family and I as a forever home. This list has both positive and negative outcomes. Just like life.
1. The search alone would consume many months and probably lead to more than a few family arguments.
2. Financial Hardship
To make this a reality, we would most likely have to live an extremely frugal lifestyle AND live in our current house while it was renovated in order to make it more sellable.
3. Too many other things would be missed.
Life and living is about constantly balancing priorities and needs vs. wants. By focusing exclusively on this one goal all other small goals and accomplishments would either be sacrificed or ignored.
4. The house would be fantastic.
Every day would be like waking up on vacation.
5. The family would likewise be happier.
6. We would be replacing old debt with bigger and more expensive new debt.
Not a definite, but I believe it to be true.
7. One overriding goal would help serve as a guidepost.
Too often, I allow life to happen instead of planning to make it happen.
8. Further delaying gratification
9. Could create a more solid foundation for my next generation(s).
Or just giving them a millstone that needs to be resolved. Cloudy this is. Always in motion is the future.