Some fun. Some a bit more insightful. The reader gets to figure out which one😎
1. Stuff your eyes with wonder
2. Are we having fun yet?
3. Don’t let the bastards grind you down.
5. You are what you do when it counts
6. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
7. Keep a little fire burning, however small, however hidden.
8. If you think there is good in everybody; you haven’t met everybody.
9. The Sea is selective, slow in recognition of effort and aptitude, but quick in sinking the unfit.
10. Race car spelled backward is race car.
11. There’s no such thing as the life you’re supposed to have.
12. We’re long on high principles, … and short on simple human understanding.
13. Learning starts with failure.
14. Don’t you wonder what might have happened, if only you tried.
15. Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.
16. A towel is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have.