What quotes would you like to see on a T-Shirt?
1. It is better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done.
I heard this is when Gibby Haynes says it in the introduction to "Sweet Loaf" by the Butthole Surfers. 3 minutes of internet searching says that Lucile Ball said it first.
2. There is a fine line between clever and stupid.
3. Go away or I will taunt you a second time
4. You don't have a lack of ideas, you have a lack of deadlines
5. A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
6. The most depraved type of human being is a man without a purpose.
I found these Ayn Rand quotes on a blog post where someone is doing something similar with a thematic quotes-on-T-shirts business:
7. If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Ayn Rand? I first heard Steven Tyler of Aerosmith say this.
8. I make all my dental appointments at 2:30.
A riff that I first heard from Steven Tyler but probably an ancient dad joke.