What to do with fake coins
I bought a bunch of Standing Liberty Silver Dollars for about $2 each. I was pretty sure they'd be fake, and when I got them, turns out they were. Now what should I do with them? Are they even legal?
1. put them in tip jars
This would probably be kind of cruel because they would think it's real. Maybe only if I get bad service.
2. use it to make decisions
Keep it in my pocket and flip it to make decisions. I have enough that I could put one in the pockets of all my pants.
3. drill a hole in it and wear it around my neck with a big chain like a broke rapper
4. use it to scratch of lottery tickets
5. drop them in the sand for people to find with metal detectors
6. throw them at people I don't like
7. see if I can melt them down and make costume jewelry
8. bring back POG and use them as slammers
9. sell them to people on NotePD
Just pay shipping and $2 and I'll send you one :)