1. We would reflect a little more on what is most important.
2. We would recognize more humanity and less animosity.
3. We would let the other person go before us.
4. We would pause before saying that hurtful thing.
5. We would breathe a little more deeply.
6. We would notice someone whom we would have previously dismissed.
7. We would give a little bit more and take a little bit less.
8. We would notice the small detail, the hidden message, the silent feeling, the deeper meaning that would otherwise have been overlooked.
9. We would appreciate more beauty in the mundane.
10. We would pause, consider how we allow our fears to hold us back, and rather than hide we decide to act anyway.