Why you need to trust yourself
1. You will be able to tell others the truth without being afraid of their response
2. You will trust your own ideas
If you think an idea is good, you won’t need to get others’ approval or encouragement to move forward with it.
3. You will try new things
4. You will be able to use your own discernment
On what works for you, on what makes sense to you. You will be less led or influenced by external influences.
5. You will live your life out loud
6. You will stop repressing your own feelings and needs
To make other people feel better.
7. You won’t let people get away with crossing over your boundaries
You’ll speak up If you feel uncomfortable.