Wisdom from Who Order This Truckload of Dung?
I finished this book in February. It was a series of hilarious short reflections and stories that held a nugget of wisdom. Here are a few ideas that I’d like to make part of my view of the world.
1. You Need to Decide To Have Fun
2. Don’t perceive sickness as something wrong - it removes guilt
3. If you abandon your ego - no one can diss you
4. Happiness belongs to the mind
It’s inside your mind. It’s not something you can buy or obtain from outside
5. If there is no solution - it can’t be a problem
6. Life is forever in the process of completion
You’re not ’done’. You are never ‘done’. Life is always in process.