Writing Is Hard Work
Writing is hard. It takes time to let your thoughts leak out onto the page. It is a lonely task. Nobody can do it for you. You’ve got to do it yourself.
And you have to do it.
Here are a few thoughts about the process.
- Preparation – Study, Research, Tools
- Inspiration – Ideas, Goals, Spiritual
- Dedication – Commitment, Show up
- Obligation – Appointments, Deadlines, Contracts
- Discipline – Daily Input
- Application – Useful Output
- Rejection – “No” leads to “Yes”
- Vacation – Travel, Research
- Mention – Market, Market, Market
- Action – Do It! Do It Now!
Write for fun, for self, for business, for pleasure, for money, for fame, for making the world a better place.
Write to teach, to entertain, to persuade, to convince, to motivate, to inspire.
Dump those thoughts. Enhance those thoughts. Improve those thoughts.
Think. Write. Edit. Repeat.
Open your mind and let all those thoughts out onto the page. Show up. Do the work.