NotePD Loader
Ideas Post



You can’t improve on nothing God created, clown… (1 min 56 sec)

How do you do that?
Did you stop to ask Love if you needed fixin'?
Perfection is the state of being flawless, without any defects, errors, or shortcomings. Does this sound like something God would create?
How about this? Perfection is the highest level of excellence, of completeness, and of ideal fulfillment. This sure looks like God's works.
Any thing that God Creates by definition must be associated with precision, meticulousness, and attention to detail. God is the absence of flaws, mistakes, or imperfections and therefore you must be too but you don't believe it.

You can’t improve on nothing God created, clown… (1 min 56 sec)

    1. I thought you knew.

    2. I say what I most need to hear.

    3. What's complicated is to think you can self-improve perfection.

    4. You're all caught up in the ego's thought system and you don't even know it.

    5. When you self-improve and you die all of your self-improvement climbs in the casket with you and a week later, perhaps longer, it will all be forgotten.

    6. You were hoodwinked and bamboozled.

    7. You bet all your chips on this world being real and what have you discovered?

    8. You are spiritually bankrupt - admit it.

    There's a state of emptiness that resides within.
    You lack a sense of purpose or meaning in life,
    You chase ghosts all day.
    You try to make your illusions be true.
    You focus solely on materialistic pursuits.

    You don't have to wear a shoe that pinches your big toe.

    Your spiritual pie chart looks like this:

    10% of your time is spent on introspection, reflection, and spiritual nourishment and the other 90% is spent pursuing worldly goals.

    9. Does telling yourself the Truth imprison or emancipate you?

0 Like.0 Comment
Comments (0)

No comments.