1. I understand, you’re afraid.
2. The things you think are happening, are only happening in your split mind.
3. The split mind is the conflict between the ego (the voice of separation, fear, and illusion) and the Holy Spirit (the voice for God, representing love, truth, and unity).
4. You’ve got to fire him.
5. You don’t owe him anything.
6. He’s incompetent of teaching you the ways of unconditional love.
7. Do you want him around?
8. He’s running your life, not you.
9. And he’s doing a pretty good job of it too. You’re distracted from the only thing that’s really important.
10. You’re selling out — for what?
11. You give up a lot only for so little.