10 Advantages of Moving To a Mountain Town
Spending time with friends in Flagstaff this week has me thinking about the value of moving to a mountain town.
1. People are a lot more friendly than in cities. They actually smile and say hello when you pass them.
3. The running and hiking opportunities in the mountains are unparalleled.
4. Life moves a step slower.
6. The beautiful environment is calming and far less stress-inducing than in a city.
7. You can patronize a lot of local businesses rather than big-box corporations.
8. I find I invest more time into thinking about the important things in life.
9. If you like winter sports, there is no better place to be.
10. There's more space and fewer crowds; more green and less concrete; more peace and less bitterness; more peace and less animosity.
Mathieuand 2 more liked this