10 alternatives to a MBA to consider
1. Use the Tim Ferriss approach
Take the money you would have spent and use it to invest in small companies - learn about businesses through angel investing
2. Audit popular business courses and create your own
You can follow the curriculum posted online
3. Create a reading list and read through books
4. Consider MBA alternatives like quantic, Seth Godin's Alt-MBA, etc.
5. Use the money to build your own business
6. If you're looking to get something out of the MBA, do that instead
Whether it's working for a specific company or industry, networking, or getting into that sphere
7. Create your own MBA course
Teaching helps you learn
8. Read several books about MBAs
The Personal MBA, The Visual MBA, etc.