10 awful business ideas
1. Murder consultant
Actually a good idea (and maybe it exists), but awful because of the risks of getting caught (or murdered).
2. Sock sniffer
Not sure if your socks are dirty, but you don't trust your own sense of smell? Hire someone to come sniff your socks for you.
3. Fart nutritionist
A nutritionist that helps you fart as much as possible and generate the sorts of farts that you want.
4. Skydiving without a parachute for people who want to end their lives in style
5. We Help You Become Disabled
Kind of like when Homer Simpson decided to become morbidly obese so he could work from home.
6. Spaghetti restaurant where you have to eat with your hands
7. Sock renting
8. Makeup for dogs
9. Pick-up artist tricks for kids
Or even for adults.
10. The Saddest News: A daily newsletter that sends you the most horrible, depressing news from around the world
It could even be sent out twice a day so that you can start and end your day on an awful note.