10 Benefits of Doing Streaks
(not that kind of streak)
1. A streak supplies motivation to do the thing when you don't feel like doing it.
2. Over time, streaks provide a sense of pride and accomplishment.
3. Doing something every day may eventually lead to becoming an expert in the thing.
4. When you do the same thing every day, it helps attract a community of like-minded people doing it as well.
5. Being successful with one type of streak provides confidence to start a streak doing something else.
6. Depending on the thing, streaks can allow you to become stronger, faster, and smarter.
7. Streaks can provide a sense of order amongst chaos.
8. Doing a streak may open up an opportunity that may not have otherwise been available.
9. It feels good to check off a streak activity every day.
10. Streaks tell the world that you are a consistent, reliable person.
Fritzand 7 more liked this