10 Boring Facts About Me
I saw a meme where a teacher asks students to share a boring fact about themselves because interesting is too hard. I save it on my phone. I can't use notepd on my phone so you just the words instead of a picture.
My friend who can't think of anything to say when I ask her the question "Tell me something interesting" came up with 3 totally interesting things. She thought they were boring. I thought they were totally interesting.
1. I eat the same thing for breakfast.
I eat low sugar maple and brown sugar oatmeal at home and hawaiian omelets when I go out.
2. I don't like Apple Products anymore.
I once thought they were the epitome of cool and original. They really haven't changed in 15 years. I am bored.
3. If I don't get at least 5k steps a day I feel like the laziest person on earth.
My goal is 15k.
4. I don't like spending money on rent.
I will live in the cheapest place just because I don't like spending money on rent.
5. I'd rather walk everywhere.
I miss living in a big city with subways.
6. Without Subways it takes me about a year to finish a book.
I love reading on subways.
7. I don't like shoes.
I'd rather be barefoot.
8. I need it pitch black to watch movies.
9. If my keys are on a lanyard I won't lose them.
Learned that this week. Yay!
10. I don't drink tap water.
I haven't trusted it since college. Nothing happened. I just don't trust it.