1. Average Happiness and GDP Per Capita, 1972-2016.
2. General happiness, U.S. 8th, 10th and 12th graders (ages 13 to 18), Monitoring the Future, 1991-2017.
3. Hours per day U.S. 12th graders spent online, playing electronic games, texting, and on social media, Monitoring the Future 2017.
4. Correlation between activities and general happiness, 8th and 10th graders, Monitoring the Future, 2013-2016 (controlled for race, gender, SES, and grade level).
5. Fraction of academic papers related to happiness.
6. Frequency of occurrence of “happiness” across languages.
7. Time-series of the weekly proportion of emotion reports in the YouGov survey and gender-rescaled emotion-scores on Twitter following the COVID-19 outbreak.
8. Consistency of emotion changes across countries in the 5 weeks after the COVID-19 outbreak.
9. Genetic and Environmental Influences on Well-being.
10. Recent trends in some well-being-related phrases.