10 Go-To Comfort Foods
1. Mc Donald fries!
2. Taco Bell cheesy Gordita crunch, what..what? :)
3. Chick-fil-A’s entire menu, lol
4. Dunkin’ Donuts- the ones with lots of filling, yep!
5. Cheese cake, yes!!!
6. Asiago Freaking bagels, toasted, with cream cheese
8. Aaaa! Chocolate!
9. Damn, did I say , CHOCOLATE? If never, please try Belgium chocolate, you will be in love
10. My grandma’s cooking. I miss her, but where ever she is, out there, in the heavens, I know she wins angels hearts with her amazing cooking.
Comfort foods: interesting term.
When I think of comfort, I think of warm conversations with my best friends, sitting around a camp fire, and looking at the stars. Most likely next to climbing routes, in the mountains.
But comfort foods are and will be foods for the soul, when I want to let go of all the rules, all the restrictions, the guilt, and immerse in almighty fats and sugar, lol, if I’m allowed to say that!
Just once on a while