10 Ideas For A 1-Minute Video Job Interview
1. Spill your guts; share something visceral & authentic.
2. List the Top 10 reasons why you're a great fit.
3. Role play a likely on-the-job scenario.
4. Talk about why there is no one else like you.
5. Make eye contact and do not use a script.
6. Use 'via negativa' and answer the question in reverse; why can't they pass on you?
7. Produce the video with polished / clever editing.
8. Do a 'before & after' (you're hired) skit.
9. Insert a clever call to action for them at the end.
10. Give them 10 ideas!
About why they should hire you; about what you'll do when hired; etc.