10 Ideas Rattling Around in my Brain, Part 1
"We can make our minds so like still water that beings gather about us that they might see, it may be, their own images, and so live for a moment with a clearer perhaps even with a fiercer life because of our quiet." W.B. Yeats
1. Create the best way to connect small farms with customers.
So many people could be making money out of their own back yard. Make it easy to start small.
2. Build inspiring writer's retreats.
Small cabins and remote cottages.
3. Read my short stories on camera and hit the share button.
I'm sure it will be embarrassing but at least it will blow people's minds.
4. Make a company that connects elite athletes with the highest quality beef on the planet.
I've worked a little bit in the beef industry and I've been around it and read a lot about it. It's really important to me to try and transform the industry. I believe animals can and should have the freedom to live happy and healthy lives before they are eaten. I also believe in having a spiritual connection to food.
5. Create a chapbook for my art exhibition, "Peak Experiences".
I have a serious of abstract mixed media art on canvas and wood I intend to do.