I am super interested in Generative AI so I decided to experiment with an online meetup. I had a bigger turnout than anticipated – 80 attendees showed up!
I think it turned out well. I received some positive feedback from the members. However, I do think a few improvements are in order.
1. Need to find ways keep people engaged and participating
2. Too much content too little time
3. More hands on with demos and less theory
4. Cut out filler words - I used the word "definitely" alot
5. Be clear about definitions
6. I could have had better answers to the questions
7. It was hard to gauge people's interest or comprehension
8. I was slow at certain points and I rushed through the final slides
9. Set aside some time for open discussion with topics
10. Need to get better at ad hoc responses. My best responses come after the fact.