10 Perks of Cleaning the House
My apartment is grimy, and I really need to convince myself to clean it. Here goes nothing!
1. Cleaning is a skill like any other: the more you do it, the better you get at it.
Yes, there is a "best practice" when it comes to mopping the floor.
2. All the scrubbing leads to toned arms.
No need to work out.
3. Having a clean apartment makes it easier to welcome guests.
4. Cleaning provokes a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment.
I don't know if this is true for everyone, but it's sure true for me.
5. I can brag to my mother about how put together I am.
6. I get to buy new cleaning supplies.
Somehow I find this fun.
7. I have something to do while my hair mask is soaking in.
8. I'll feel more productive.
Both from having a clean place and the process of cleaning itself.