10 Podcasts you must listen to...
I regularly listen to 13 podcasts. I'll give you my 10 favorites.
1. Everything Everywhere Daily (Gary Arndt)
Each podcast is 10 minutes and you're guaranteed to learn something new about some random but interesting topic.
2. Wall Street Unplugged - What's Really Moving These Markets (Frank Curzio)
Stock investing advice from someone who's down to earth and willing to keep an open mind.
3. Lore (Aaron Mahnke)
Interesting stories from the past that are (at least thought to be) true.
4. Cabinet of Curiosities (Aaron Mahnke)
Curious events, people, and objects from the past.
5. The Tim Ferriss Show (Tim Ferriss)
Long-form interviews with world-class performers of all types.
6. The Creative Penn Podcast for Writers (Joanna Penn)
News, tips, and interviews for writers.
7. Rounders: A History of Baseball in America (Jeff Lambert)
The fun and interesting history of baseball.
8. I Will Teach You to Be Rich (Ramit Sethi)
Financial therapy sessions of married couples facing money problems.
9. The Sell More Books Show (Bryan Cohen & H. Claire Taylor)
News and tips from the world of self-publishing.
10. Choose FI (Brad Barrett)
Interviews and lessons in the world of Financial Independence, Retire Early (FIRE)