10 potential Everydays
Do something every day. This is a great way to learn things and improve. Inspired by Beeple. I tried this for a month with music and it made a difference. I just need to find something I want to do every day for 15 years!
Pick something you can do every day for a month and then try it out. I committed to daily note PD and reading for 2023. It has had great benefits for me. You will be pleased with your improvements! Whatever you do does not need to be good, but it does need to be completed. Completion is the journey and the important part of improving. You can also practice letting go of perfection. Mistakes can be rewarding!
If it works out for a month, stretch it into two months!
1. NotePD lists
2. Create physical art: a painting or sculpture
3. Write a poem, article or short story
4. Music Riff or song a day: record a riff and post it.
5. Pencil sketch a day
6. Read for at least half an hour
7. Cook a meal from scratch that you have not made before
It would take some planning to do this for an entire month! If you don't already cook for yourself just cooking in general every day would be a good start.
8. Make scrambled eggs or an omelette every day
Preparing eggs is an art form.
9. Make a YouTube/Facebook live stream of something you find interesting
Coding, playing video games, working on cars, needlepoint. Make a video of yourself doing a different Everyday.
Many people have this habit already, but if you don't a month of walking or other exercise can get you into it.