10 questions I would ask Nelson Mandela.
Mandela was an icon and a role model for many people.
1. What is the secret to his long life?
2. What are the similarities he sees between apartheid South Africa and the current South Africa.
3. Does he think Africa will ever out grow western influence and how?
4. What does he do to chill and relax?
5. What is the biggest lesson he has learnt in his years on earth?
6. What is the most profound book he has read? And why?
7. Which football club does he support?
8. Which genre of music does he listen to?
9. What is his biggest regret? And why?
10. Who did he look up to while in his youth?
Billand 5 more liked this