12 questions I wouldn't ask, though the answers might be interesting
The rules of politeness impose certain limitations on our conversations.
1. Are you happy, generally speaking?
2. How much money do you have?
4. Do you believe in God or some sort of higher reality?
6. What form of political or religious extremism do you find most appealing?
7. What crimes are you capable of?
8. What's your dumbest belief?
9. What diseases do you have?
10. How do you look naked and without make-up?
11. Is your digestion okay?
12. How big is your penis?
Sophiaand 5 more liked this