10 Quotes To Inspire - Carl Jung
1. "We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not librate, it oppresses."
Condemnation makes the illusion stronger.
Surrender to "what is" and the world offers itself up to you.
2. "Thinking is difficult, that’s why most people judge."
It's easy to judge, that's why so many people do it.
The path that's least resistant is non-judgment.
When you judge another, you judge yourself.
When you question your judgments you don't let go of them, they let go of you.
3. “Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Until you're willing to go within, you will always be without.
To awaken within time and space is the only worthy "goal" worth pursuing.
4. “Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.”
When you're able to look at your "shadow selves", the made up parts you deem unacceptable - sadness, rage, laziness, and cruelty you'll have a lot more compassion for your fellow woman.
5. “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
Don't miss the lessons that others are here to teach you. Your entire life is a projection.
6. “Synchronicity is an ever present reality for those who have eyes to see.”
Are you able to connect the dots? There are no chance encounters.
Everything is unfolding just as it was designed to unfold. How can it not? Who's the architect?
7. “How difficult it is to reach anything approaching a moderate and relatively calm point of view in the midst of one's emotions.”
Good decisions are never made with a mind filled with rage.
Endeavor to be the calm in the chaos, it's rare indeed.
8. “One must be able to let things happen.”
Things are already happening, life is just waiting for you to get on board.
9. “If there is anything that we wish to change in the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves.”
We teach our children what we need to learn the most. The parent and the child are one.
10. “I could not say I believe. I know! I have had the experience of being gripped by something that is stronger than myself, something that people call God.”
Until you've been gripped by something that is beyond the world of time and space you're work's not done.