10 quotes to live by
If you like an individual point, give it a thumbs-up, but if you enjoy the whole post, feel free to give it a like
1. "To get what you want, you have to deserve what you want. The world is not yet a crazy enough place to reward a bunch of undeserving people" - Charlie Munger
2. "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better" - Jim Rohn
3. "Embrace the suck"
4. "You don't get rid of problems, you just get to trade them for higher quality problems... The question is; what flavour of shit sandwich is your favorite?" - Mark Manson
5. "Humans are fundamentally stupid" - High school physics teacher
6. "If you go after that thing that you want with all your capacity, strength and sagacity...
If you want a thing bad enough to go out and fight for it, to work day and night for it, to give up your time, your peace and sleep for it.
If all that you dream and scheme is about it, and life seems useless and worthless without it.
If you gladly sweat for it and fret for it and plan for it and lose all your terror of the opposition for it.
If you simply go after that thing that you want with all your capacity, strength and sagacity, faith, hope and confidence and stern pertinacity.
If neither cold, poverty, famine, nor gout, sickness nor pain, of body and brain, can keep you away from the thing that you want.
If dogged and grim you besiege and beset it, with the help of God, YOU WILL GET IT! — Les Brown
7. "Default Aggressive" - Jocko
8. "If everyone were to clean their front porch, then the while world would be clean" - Proverb
9. "The tao that can be described is not the tao" - Lao Tzu
10. "The formula for success is a few simple disciplines practiced daily" - Jim Rohn
See also; "The difference between an athlete and someone who's obese is usually only one meal, but over the course of 20 years, that one meal a day will catch up" - Alex Hormozi