10 random, irrelevant memories from my life
Most memories I've shared were particularly big or important moments from my life. These, however, are random memories that I've somehow kept.
1. My friend's dad asking me if I want 3 or 4 fish sticks
I was between 7 and 9 or something. I remember thinking either "wow, that's a lot of fish sticks" or "oh, I was hoping for more". I think it was the former.
2. Asking the director of photography of a student film set if she wanted company while she would do boring director of photography stuff
3. Running into my former teacher at the swimming pool after I switched schools
4. Trying watermelon juice
5. Super duper socially anxious teenage me getting something at the bakery and walking away super fast to avoid social interaction
6. My dad explaining how conversations work after I was surprised at how we went from one topic to another
7. The driver from the carpooling telling me about "The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat"
8. My mom saying she had a surprise for me and my brother and being disappointed to find out it was just a Kinder Surprise
Which was lovely!