10 Reasons to Become a Father
Maybe it was Father's Day yesterday, maybe it's me getting a little older, maybe it's something else, but lately, I've been thinking about reasons why I should become a father. I've leaned on many reasons to not become one for years, but now I feel my mind opening up to the possibility.
1. To raise and guide a young mind.
2. To continue on the lessons I learned from my father.
4. To teach a young child how to throw a ball, ride a bike, and play a song.
5. To relive youth through the eyes of my child.
6. To try and make the world a tiny bit better through this one tiny person.
7. To grow a close-knit family.
8. To recreate the bond I had with my father.
9. To give my parents a grandchild.
10. To witness the miracle of childbirth.
Younesand 3 more liked this