10 reasons to visit Nur-Sultan, the capital of Kazakhstan
1. Krusty Krabs
They have a Krusty Krabs like in Spongebob, and they have a suspiciously extensive menu. Burgers, pizzas, woks, sushi, ...
2. Weird malls
3. Weird buildings and monuments
4. It's cheap
5. It's unusually modern
6. There is a hilarious Soviet-themed restaurant
7. It's incredibly colorful at night
8. It's safe
9. The presidential palace was built to look like the White House
10. It's a completely different experience than the usual touristy cities
Not a lot of tourists or expats, and not much to do.