10 risky things I could do this week to get out of my comfort zone.
I did this list a few years ago. For fun, I've pasted the old list as #11, and I did not peek at it first.
- 1- Make 5 visits, one per day
- 2- Do the Fizzle webinar
- 3- Offer to help a homeless person with something
- 4- Publish part of Dark Place
- 5- Offer someone a ride home from Hicksville
- 6- Eat zero animal foods
- 7- Ask someone to be a podcast guest
- 8- Call DRBS and apologize
- 9- Call old AP vendors & explain what is happening
- 10- Call Pam & tell her it's off
1. Put my new group coaching program out there.
2. Ask my boss for a raise.
3. Cold call some prospects.
4. Apply for a new job in an unconventional way.
5. Randomly call old contacts in my phone to have a conversation.
6. Make amends with anyone I've slighted.
7. Go have lunch with my brother.
8. Take a break from eating meat for a week.
Not really risky but it would be a little uncomfortable for me.
9. Make a bet or investment.
10. Make a pitch for an investment.
11. Here's the old list:
Some of these were of course, specific to what I was doing in life at the time.