10 small things to make out of maple
I have some leftover maple boards. Maple can look dramatic when finished because it shimmers in the light.
1. Magnetic Grill Board
with magnets and slots to hold all of the grill gear
2. Squirrel Feeder: like a bench
3. electronics testing station for guitar work
In and out jacks and a way to fit parts in and presolder wiring
4. pickup testing jig
Allow you to place pickups: should suction cup to the guitar.
5. Guitar Stand
6. Eyeglass holder
With a nose shape!
7. Desktop pencil/tool organizer
8. Vertical desktop paper/envelope holder
9. Decorative “spatula tray “ to keep by the stove
We have some of these made out of plastic. Handy when cooking.
10. Cutting board/cheese board
The maple that I have is pretty soft so a cheese board might be better.