2. Discovering when you have the most fun using your strengths.
3. Using your strengths again and again until they can't be leveled up easily.
4. Then breaking your strengths down into smaller parts and pieces.
5. Leveling up each individual part or component until it can't be leveled up easily.
6. Putting everything back together, and once more using them again and again until they can't be leveled up easily.
7. Looking for creative new ways to use your strengths.
8. Looking for completely new fields or industries where you can use your strengths.
9. Taking inventory of your current skills and resources, and finding new ways to combine them with your strengths.
10. Learning new skills or acquiring new resources and combining them in new ways with your strengths.