10 strategies for saving money on a tight budget
1. Review all your subscriptions - cut the ones you don't need or use
Or try to negotiate the ones you do use
2. Lower the heating and wear a sweater
3. Purchase from apps like flash food
4. Walk or bike more
Great for exercise too
5. Re-use or re-purpose what you already have
No need to buy new when you can use things already around your house to do the same thing
6. Eat less every meal
It'll keep you healthy too.
7. Eat more veggies
Vegetables are cheaper than meat.
8. Look for 'free' entertainment
You don't always need to pay to get a great experience
You might not be able to haggle at the big stores, but it's worth a shot at local or smaller shops.
10. Find coupons
Lots of apps nowadays just ask you to take a photo of your receipt and they will send you cash back.