10 Things I Hate
This list is difficult & paradoxical for me since I don't hate anything absolutely, so I am writing it in the spirit of 'ideamachining' & humor only.
1. Groups of people who walk unnecessarily slowly through crowded, narrow paths & halls.
2. People who hate things absolutely.
3. Repeating the same thing after clearly specifying that the thing should not have to be repeated.
4. Writing lists about hate.
5. Finding out that there was less weight on my barbell than I thought there was after completing the lift.
Not in the context of relaxation; downright laziness in order to be counter-productive.
7. Poor communication!!!
This needs to be branched into another list.