10 things I like about "Death Stranding" as I've started to play it again
1. The use of asynchronous multiplayer
2. The game's unique storytelling approach
3. The beautiful and hauntingly atmospheric game world
4. The challenging gameplay mechanics
5. The character development
Kojima is a genius, it's not a brainer.
6. The soundtrack
Man, those cinematic scenes with this perfectly matched music. It gives me chills all the time.
7. The use of symbolism and metaphor
8. The exploration
One of the coolest and non-standard open worlds in my experience, with numerous hidden secrets and surprises waiting to be discovered.
9. The ability to customize your character and equipment
I'm rocking that red Wayfarers and Trucker hat.
10. The themes of life, death, and human connection
At its core, Death Stranding is a meditation on the fragility of human life and the importance of human connection, making it a deeply moving and thought-provoking experience.