10 things I regret (but it's okay)
1. Not having worked hard enough toward my goals
2. Having been really mean to my grandma once or twice
3. Not being kind enough to my mom
4. Getting angry when I shouldn't have
Which is almost every time I got angry.
5. Not trying harder to find and keep a job when I was younger
6. Not having allowed myself to explore more skills, hobbies and jobs
7. Not trying harder to speak Dutch again
Useless, but it still feels silly that I spoke it as a child and forgot everything.
8. Going back to live with my parents for about two years